This continuing education seminar brings the latest information to regional optometrists. The sessions will greatly benefit individual practices and should meet the licensing requirements for optometrists in Georgia and other Southern States.
Event Date:Sunday, January 24, 2021
Location:UGA Center for Continuing Education & Hotel1197 South Lumpkin Street, Athens, GA 30602
View agenda here.
- Member, on or before January 4, 2021: $289
- Nonmember, on or before January 4, 2021: $389
- Member, after January 4, 2021: $389
- Nonmember, after January 4, 2021: $489
If you are a newly licensed GA OD (2020 graduate), call (706) 542-3537 to register for the Seminar. Please do not register via any other method.
Event Cancellation Policies:
(1) A cancellation received by 5:00 p.m. ET on or before January 15, 2021, will be refunded, minus a $35 processing fee. No refunds will be issued thereafter; substitutions will be allowed. (2) To change or cancel your registration, call (706) 542-3537, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET. (3) If an event is cancelled for any reason, the UGA Center for Continuing Education & Hotel will not be responsible for any charges related to travel.
Program Contact Information:
Sharon Ellis, O.D.
The Georgia Center
Special Needs: If you require special services, email Nette Penn by January 15, 2021.
Dietary restrictions should be indicated on the registration form or during the registration process.