2023 Timberland Investment Conference
Register now for the 2023 Timberland Investment Conference, presented by the University of Georgia Harley Langdale Jr. Center for Forest Business.
This is your opportunity to learn more about timberland markets and trade on a global level. Hear from experts about changes in policies, economics, markets, and investments. Network with more than 500 international investors; managers of public and private funds, TIMOs, REITs, and family offices; attorneys, banks, lenders, consultants, and other forest industry experts.
Event Date:Wednesday, March 8, 2023 - Thursday, March 9, 2023
Location:The Ritz-Carlton Amelia Island, Florida
4750 Amelia Island Parkway
Amelia Island, FL 32034
- Conference Fee (Includes Meals and Receptions) on or before February 24, 2023: $1,845
- Conference Fee (Includes Meals and Receptions) after February 24, 2023: $1,995
You may also bring your spouse or a guest to the reception/dinner for the following amount:
- Spouse/Guest Fee: Wednesday Reception + Thursday Reception/Dinner: $450
- Spouse/Guest Fee: Wednesday Reception Only: $200
- Spouse/Guest Fee: Reception Only (Both evenings): $225
- Spouse/Guest Fee: Thursday Reception/Dinner: $250
Event Cancellation Policies:
(1) A cancellation received by 5:00 p.m. ET on or before February 24, 2023, will be refunded, minus a $135 processing fee. No refunds will be issued thereafter; substitutions will be allowed. (2) To change or cancel your registration, call (706) 542-7493, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET. (3) If an event is cancelled for any reason, the UGA Center for Continuing Education & Hotel will not be responsible for any charges related to travel.
Reserve your room at the Ritz-Carlton.
Program Contact Information:
Joseph (Joe) Parsons
The Georgia Center