Continuing a tradition of excellence since 1985, the University of Georgia Harley Langdale, Jr. Center for Forest Business Conference organizing Committee of Joe Parsons, Bob Izlar, Jacek Siry and Richard Mei is pleased to announce the opening of Conference Registration for its 2021 Timberland Investment Conference. This international timberland investment conference will be held November 1-3, 2021.
The conference will emphasize the underlying importance of markets and trade for timberland investors no matter where they are. Presentations will focus on additional opportunities in carbon markets and international investments. Attendance is expected to exceed 600 for this meeting of international investors, public and private fund managers, TIMOs, REITs, family offices, funds of funds, attorneys, banks, lenders, consultants and forest industry.
Online Registration is closed. Onsite Registration is available.
Event Date:Monday, November 1, 2021 - Wednesday, November 3, 2021
Location:The Ritz-Carlton Amelia Island, Florida
4750 Amelia Island Parkway
Amelia Island, FL 32034
Important Registration Information:
Please let us know if you are interested in receiving Real Estate/Appraisal Credit (Fee = $120). If so, we will contact you if we receive approval.
View at Harley Langdale Jr. Center for Forest Business website.
- Conference Fee on or before October 22, 2021: $1,845
- Conference Fee after October 22, 2021: $1,995
- Guest Fee: Dinner/Reception – Both Days: $400
- Guest Fee: Dinner/Reception Monday: $250
- Guest Fee: Dinner/Reception Tuesday: $250
Event Cancellation Policies:
(1) A cancellation received by 5:00 p.m. ET on or before October 25, 2021, will be refunded, minus a $35 processing fee. No refunds will be issued thereafter; substitutions will be allowed. (2) To change or cancel your registration, call (706) 542-3537, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET. (3) If an event is cancelled for any reason, the UGA Center for Continuing Education & Hotel will not be responsible for any charges related to travel.
Program Contact Information:
Joseph (Joe) Parsons
The Georgia Center
If you require special services, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.