Medical device manufacturers and innovators, regulatory and quality assurance professionals, regulators and academics are invited to attend the 9th Annual UGA/FDA Medical Device Regulations Conference.
This conference is co-sponsored by the US Food and Drug Administration and the University of Georgia’s International Biomedical Regulatory Sciences program. It will provide educational and networking opportunities to help shape and advance the future of medical device regulatory sciences. Using a tutorial approach, experienced leaders from the FDA, Notified Bodies, the medical device industry, and consulting firms will present and engage the audience on issues related to medical device regulations.
Proposed Topics for the conference (November 15 & 16, 2022):
- CDRH/ORA Management Update
- Medical Device Innovation: AI Machine Learning/Cybersecurity/Wearables
- EU MDR/China Privacy/International Update
- Compliance & Post-Marketing Update
Workshop (November 17, 2022)
- Workshop is solely sponsored by UGA
Event Date:Tuesday, November 15, 2022 - Thursday, November 17, 2022
Location:UGA Center for Continuing Education & Hotel
1197 South Lumpkin Street, Athens, GA 30602
- Early Registration (ends 10/20/22): $899
- Regular Registration: $999
- Early Registration (ends 10/20/22): $399
- Regular Registration: $499
Conference Workshop Combo
- Early Registration – $100 off (ends 10/20/22): $1,198
- Regular Registration: $1,398
Government/ Academia/ Student Conference
- $150 (no other discount)
Government/ Academia/ Student Workshop
- $150 (no other discount)
Event Cancellation Policies:
(1) To change or cancel your registration, call (706) 542-7493, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET. All cancellations received by 5 p.m. EST on or before October 20, 2022, will be refunded, minus a $35 processing fee. No refunds will be issued thereafter; substitutions will be allowed. (2) If an event is cancelled for any reason, the UGA Center for Continuing Education & Hotel will not be responsible for any charges related to travel.
You can reserve a hotel room using room group code 95342 until October 24, 2022. After that date, please call the Georgia Center to request a hotel room with block code 95342. If a room is available, you will receive the group rate.
Please Note: You must reserve a room, if needed, and register for the event separately. Please use the red REGISTER ONLINE button to register for the event.
To change or cancel your hotel reservation, call (800) 884-1381 or (706) 542-2134.
Program Contact Information:
The Georgia Center
If you require special services, contact Sales@georgiacenter.uga.edu by September 19, 2022.
Dietary restrictions should be indicated during the registration process.