Please join us for the 42nd Annual International GMP Conference co-sponsored by the FDA and the UGA College of Pharmacy. Our speakers include many current and former high ranking FDA officials as well as many internationally renowned regulatory agency and industry speakers.
These distinguished speakers will provide updates on the activities of many FDA Offices and discuss new policies like the new Pharmaceutical Quality Program and the Quality Metrics Guidance. They will also cover such important topics as data integrity, quality culture, virtual manufacturing, combination products, continuous manufacturing, and the top findings from 2018 domestic and international inspections. International topics will cover updates to the EU Guidance documents and changes to import policies in several countries.
The post-conference tutorial will be a workshop on Internal Data Integrity Auditing, and is available for an additional fee.
For more information, please visit the International Good Manufacturing Practices conference website.
Event Date:Monday, March 12, 2018 - Thursday, March 15, 2018
Location:UGA Center for Continuing Education & Hotel
1197 South Lumpkin Street, Athens, GA 30602
- Registration fee paid on or before 1/30/2018 – $1249
- Registration fee paid after 1/30/2018 – $1349
- UGA student registration fee – $125
Conference fee includes:
- Monday reception
- Tuesday breakfast, lunch, dinner, and breaks
- Wednesday breakfast, lunch, reception, and breaks
- Thursday breakfast and morning break
- Post-Conference Tutorial paid on or before 1/30/2018 – $175
- Post-Conference Tutorial paid after 1/30/2018 – $200
Tutorial fee includes:
- Thursday lunch and afternoon break
- Guest Meal Ticket – $150
Guest meal ticket includes:
- Monday reception
- Tuesday breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Wednesday breakfast, lunch, and reception
- Thursday breakfast
*Complimentary registration: For every two paid registrations from the same company, get the third registration FREE until February 20, 2018. All participants must register together and be identified by 2/20/2018. Special 3 for 2 promotion registration forms must be used and received together. After February 20, 2018, each participant must pay the full registration fee.
Event Cancellation Policies:
(1) A cancellation received by 5:00 p.m. ET on or before February 20, 2018, will be refunded, minus a $35 processing fee. No refunds will be issued thereafter; substitutions will be allowed. Each 3 for 2 registration will be treated as a group registration. If either of the paid registrations cancels, the complimentary registration will need to become a regular paid registration in order to attend the conference. (2) To change or cancel your registration, call (706) 542-7493, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET. (3) If an event is cancelled for any reason, the UGA Center for Continuing Education & Hotel will not be responsible for any charges related to travel.
You will be given the opportunity to make a hotel reservation as you proceed through the online registration process.
To change or cancel your hotel reservation, call (800) 884-1381 or (706) 542-2134.
Program Contact Information:
Dr. Michael G. Bartlett
The Georgia Center
Special Needs: If you require special services, email Nette Penn by March 5, 2018.
Dietary restrictions should be indicated on the registration form or during the registration process.
Downloadable ContentRegister by Mail or Fax
Register 2 and get 3rd Free