Please join us for the 43rd Annual International GMP Conference, co-sponsored by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration and the UGA College of Pharmacy. Our speakers include many current and former high-ranking FDA officials, as well as several internationally renowned regulatory agency and industry speakers.
These distinguished speakers will provide updates on the activities of FDA offices, discuss current issues like the impact of Brexit, and cover important topics including cybersecurity, compounding pharmacy, stability programs and virtual manufacturing challenges.
The post-conference tutorial will be a workshop on Trend Analysis and CAPA Verification and is available for an additional fee.
For more information, please visit the International Good Manufacturing Practices conference website.
Event Date:Monday, March 11, 2019 - Thursday, March 14, 2019
Location:UGA Center for Continuing Education & Hotel
1197 South Lumpkin Street, Athens, GA 30602
- Single Registration paid on/before 1/30/19 – $1,299
- Single Registration after 1/30/19 – $1,399
- UGA Student Registration Fee: $125
Registration fee includes:
- Monday reception
- Tuesday breakfast, lunch, dinner, and breaks
- Wednesday breakfast, lunch, reception, and breaks
- Thursday breakfast and morning break
Note: Individual Registrations cannot be changed to a 3-for-3000 or sponsorship registration later.
GROUP REGISTRATION PACKAGE:
- 3 Registrations from the same company – $3,000
*3-for-3000: Offer available until February 20, 2019. Special 3-for-3000 registration forms must be completed and turned in with all three participants registering together.
SPONSORSHIP REGISTRATION PACKAGE:
Special registration packages and recognition are available for those that want to register 5 or 10 people from the same company. Please see the Sponsor Registration Package flyer for more information. (Be sure to review this option before registering for the 3-for-3000 group registration package!)
- Post-Conference Tutorial paid on or before 1/30/2019 – $175
- Post-Conference Tutorial paid after 1/30/2019 – $200
Tutorial fee includes:
- Thursday lunch and afternoon break
- Guest Meal Ticket – $150
Guest meal ticket includes:
- Monday reception
- Tuesday breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Wednesday breakfast, lunch, and reception
- Thursday breakfast
Event Cancellation Policies:
(1) A cancellation for an individual registration (EXCLUDES 3/$3000 registrations) received by 5:00 p.m. ET on or before February 20, 2019, will be refunded, minus a $35 processing fee. No refunds will be issued thereafter; substitutions will be allowed. There will be no refunds for the 3-for-3000 registrations; however, substitutions will be allowed. (2) To change or cancel your registration, call (706) 542-7493, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET. (3) If an event is cancelled for any reason, the UGA Center for Continuing Education & Hotel will not be responsible for any charges related to travel.
You will be given the opportunity to make a hotel reservation as you proceed through the online registration process.
To change or cancel your hotel reservation, call (800) 884-1381 or (706) 542-2134.
Program Contact Information:
Dr. Michael G. Bartlett
The Georgia Center
Special Needs: If you require special services, email Nette Penn by March 4, 2019.
Dietary restrictions should be indicated on the registration form or during the registration process.
Downloadable ContentRegister by Mail or Fax
3-for-3000 Special Offer
Sponsorship Registration Package