Due to the on-going pandemic, this year’s meeting will be held virtually. This conference was established in conjunction with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in 1976 to create an annual ongoing dialogue between regulatory agencies and the pharmaceutical industry on important issues in drug compliance and quality. The conference is widely recognized as the top international GMP meeting in the world and offers attendees the unique opportunity to meet with U.S. FDA, Health Canada, MHRA, and other global regulators and industry experts.
For more information, please visit the International Good Manufacturing Practices Conference website.
Event Date:Monday, March 7, 2022 - Thursday, March 10, 2022
Location:Fully Virtual Conference - Online access will be sent in late February.
- $999 – Early Bird Registration until February 4, 2022
- $1,199 – Standard Registration February 5 – March 3, 2022
- $100 – Student Registration (student’s institution and anticipated graduation year required)
Post-Conference Workshop: Thursday, March 10, 1:00-4:00 p.m.
“Performing Effective Investigations and Root Cause Analysis”
- $149 – Early Bird Rate until February 4, 2022
- $199 – Standard Rate February 5 – March 3, 2022
Group Rates – For groups of five or more, please contact Dawn Burden.
Event Cancellation Policies:
(1) A cancellation received by 5:00 p.m. ET on or before February 28, 2022, will be refunded, minus a $35 processing fee. No refunds will be issued thereafter. (2) To change or cancel your registration, call (706) 542-7493, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET. (3) If an event is cancelled for any reason, the UGA Center for Continuing Education & Hotel will not be responsible for any charges related to travel.
Program Contact Information:
The Georgia Center