Presentations, focus groups, panel discussions, keynote speakers
Topics for discussion:
- Increasing student success
- Curricula for general chemistry courses
- Active learning strategies
- Laboratory instruction / administration
- Board of Regents initiatives
- OER materials / initiative
- Student preparedness / math requirements
- Student diagnostic and placement tests
Event Date:Thursday, May 10, 2018 - Friday, May 11, 2018
Location:UGA Center for Continuing Education & Hotel
1197 South Lumpkin Street, Athens, GA 30602
Event Information Web Site:
UGA Department of Chemistry
Event Cancellation Policies:
(1) To change or cancel your registration, call (706) 542-7493, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET. (2) If an event is cancelled for any reason, the UGA Center for Continuing Education & Hotel will not be responsible for any charges related to travel.
You will be given the opportunity to make a hotel reservation as you proceed through the online registration process.
To change or cancel your hotel reservation, call (800) 884-1381 or (706) 542-2134.
Program Contact Information:
Norbert J. Pienta
University of Georgia
University of West Georgia
The Georgia Center
If you require special services, email Nette Penn by May 3, 2018.
Dietary restrictions should be indicated on the registration form or during the registration process.