Since its inaugural event in 1946, the Southeastern Turfgrass Conference has focused on sharing the very latest developments in turfgrass research and management. This year we are excited to host the 75th Conference in Athens for the first time.
Event Date:Wednesday, October 25, 2023
Location:UGA Center for Continuing Education & Hotel
1197 South Lumpkin Street, Athens, GA 30602
Call for proposals:
Contact Brian Schwartz
- Georgia Pesticide Credits: 4hr Ornamental & Turf (Category 24)
- Georgia Pesticide Credits: 2hr Aquatic (Category 26)
- GCSAA Education Points: 0.55
- Pre Registration: $100 / $25 for students
- In-Person Registration: $150 / $50 for students
Online pre-registration deadline is October 17, 2023.
Participants can register online from October 18 – 23 with in-person pricing.
Event Cancellation Policies:
(1) No refunds are available for this event. (2) To change your registration, call (706) 542-7493, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET. (3) If an event is cancelled for any reason, the UGA Center for Continuing Education & Hotel will not be responsible for any charges related to travel.
You can reserve a hotel room using room group code 96015 until October, 11, 2023. After that date, please call the Georgia Center to request a hotel room with block code 96015. If a room is available, you will receive the group rate.
Note: reserving a hotel room does not register you for the conference. Please use the red box titled REGISTER ONLINE to register for the conference.
Additionally, registering for this conference does not secure a hotel reservation and must be done separately if hotel stay is required.
To change or cancel your hotel reservation, call (800) 884-1381 or (706) 542-2134.
Program Contact Information:
The Georgia Center
If you require special services, contact email@example.com by October 3, 2023.