Sponsored by the University System of Georgia, Mental Health Initiative
Attendees will earn a certification in Case Management Standards and Best Practice. This course focuses on the 24 NABITA Standards of Case Management which outline the structural, process, and quality assurance & assessment elements of non-clinical case management.
In this course, you will:
- Expand understanding of case management as a defined process and/or position, with specific expectations related to standards of practice
- Learn approaches to ensure case management is effectively connected to the BIT
- Gain practical strategies for case management processes and 1:1 service delivery
- Develop an ability to confidently evaluate case management processes and identify opportunities for growth based on implementation of the standards
- Gain meaningful guidance for creating, augmenting, or improving case management functions at your institution
Visit the National Association for Behavioral Intervention and Threat Assessment (NABITA) website for more information.
A few days prior to the event, you will receive an email with directions on how to access content material. If you believe you have not received it, please check your spam folder.
Makenzie Schiemann, M.S., President, NABITA; Vice President, Behavioral Intervention and Threat Assessment, TNG
Event Date:Wednesday, August 18, 2021 - Thursday, August 19, 2021
Location:UGA Center for Continuing Education & Hotel
1197 South Lumpkin Street, Athens, GA 30602
There are no registration fees associated with this event.
Event Cancellation Policies:
(1) Cancellations must be received by 5:00 p.m. ET on or before August 11, 2021. (2) To change or cancel your registration, call (706) 542-3537, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET. (3) If an event is cancelled for any reason, the UGA Center for Continuing Education & Hotel will not be responsible for any charges related to travel.
Registering for this event does not reserve your hotel room(s). If you would like to reserve your stay on-site at the UGA Center for Continuing Education & Hotel, please let your institution’s Mental Health Initiative Point of Contact (POC) know. The POCs will forward the institutional rooming list by email to Chip Reese.
Program Contact Information:
System Mental Health Initiative Project Director
The Georgia Center
If you require special services, contact Sales@georgiacenter.uga.edu by August 11, 2021. Dietary restrictions should be indicated during the registration process.