Georgia Statistics Day is a one-day conference on theoretical and applied data science with the goal of promoting interdisciplinary research within the flagship institutions of the state of Georgia. This annual conference aims to enable junior researchers in the Southeast region of the United States, including graduate students, to present their work, to see state of the art developments in research on statistics and related scientific areas, and to interact with some of the key players in the area. Georgia Statistics Day puts emphasis on mentoring of junior researchers and on interaction between senior and junior researchers.
Event Date:Friday, October 26, 2018
Location:UGA Center for Continuing Education & Hotel
1197 South Lumpkin Street, Athens, GA 30602
On or Before 9/21
- Student Registration: $50
- Non-Student Registration: $100
- Student Registration: $100
- Non-Student Registration: $150
Event Cancellation Policies:
(1) A cancellation received by 6:00 p.m. ET on or before October 18, 2018, will be refunded, minus a $35 processing fee. No refunds will be issued thereafter; substitutions will be allowed. (2) To change or cancel your registration, call (706) 542-7493, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. ET. (3) If an event is cancelled for any reason, the UGA Center for Continuing Education & Hotel will not be responsible for any charges related to travel.
You will be given the opportunity to make a hotel reservation as you proceed through the online registration process.
To change or cancel your hotel reservation, call (800) 884-1381 or (706) 542-2134.
Program Contact Information:
The Georgia Center
If you require special services, email Nette Penn by October 18 2018.
Dietary restrictions should be indicated on the registration form or during the registration process.