The topic of this year’s Institute is Traumatic and Complicated Loss: Facilitating Healing and Resilience in Couples and Families. The speaker, Dr. Froma Walsh, is the Co-Founder and Co-Director of the Chicago Center for Family Health, and Firestone Professor Emerita, SSA and Department of Psychiatry, University of Chicago.
Event Date:Friday, January 26, 2018
Location:UGA Center for Continuing Education & Hotel
1197 South Lumpkin Street, Athens, GA 30602
The University of Georgia is Approved Provider #4050 and will grant 5.5 hours for the National Board for Certified Counselors.
The Georgia Composite Board of Professional Counselors, Social Workers, and Marriage and Family Therapists will recognize 5.5 core hours through academic sponsorship by the three specialty areas.
The University of Georgia Center for Continuing Education Conference Center and Hotel will award 0.5 Continuing Education Unit (CEU).
- Early fee paid on/before January 12, 2018: $120
- Fee paid after January 12, 2018: $150
- Early student fee paid on/before January 12, 2018: $ 75
- Student fee paid after January 12, 2018: $ 95
- Current MFT Certificate Student: $ 50
- Early certificate faculty fee paid on/before January 12, 2018: $100
- Certificate faculty fee paid after January 12, 2018: $120
Event Cancellation Policies:
(1) A cancellation received by 5:00 p.m. ET on or before January 19, 2018, will be refunded, minus a $35 processing fee. No refunds will be issued thereafter; substitutions will be allowed. (2) To change or cancel your registration, call (706) 542-7493, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET. (3) If an event is cancelled for any reason, the UGA Center for Continuing Education & Hotel will not be responsible for any charges related to travel.
You will be given the opportunity to make a hotel reservation as you proceed through the online registration process.
To change or cancel your hotel reservation, call (800) 884-1381 or (706) 542-2134.
Program Contact Information:
The Georgia Center
If you require special services, email Nette Penn by January 19, 2018.
Dietary restrictions should be indicated on the registration form or during the registration process.
Downloadable ContentRegister by Mail or Fax