This seminar is a program of the Society of Professional Optometrists, Inc. (SOPO), and brings the latest information to regional optometrists. The sessions will greatly benefit individual practices and should meet the licensing requirements for optometrists in Georgia and other Southern States.
Event Date:Saturday, May 19, 2018 - Sunday, May 20, 2018
Location:UGA Center for Continuing Education & Hotel
1197 South Lumpkin Street, Athens, GA 30602
This seminar will be submitted to ARBO to obtain COPE approval for the event. A total of 13 COPE hours of instruction will be presented, and attendance will be tracked utilizing the ARBO OE Tracker card. Most state boards accept COPE-approved programs for continuing education hours, but attendees should contact their state boards to confirm approval. Full attendance is mandatory to receive full credit.
If you are a newly licensed GA OD (2017 graduate), call (706) 542-7493 to register for the Seminar. Please do not register via any other method.
- SOPO member fee paid on or before April 27, 2018: $429
- SOPO member fee paid after April 27, 2018: $529
- Nonmember fee paid on or before April 27, 2018: $529
- Nonmember fee paid after April 27, 2018: $629
Registration fees DO NOT include SOPO dues. You may join or renew your membership online using PayPal for just a $2 convenience fee.
Event Cancellation Policies:
(1) A cancellation received by 5:00 p.m. ET on or before May 11, 2018, will be refunded, minus a $35 processing fee. No refunds will be issued thereafter; substitutions will be allowed. (2) To change or cancel your registration, call (706) 542-7493, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET. (3) If an event is cancelled for any reason, the UGA Center for Continuing Education & Hotel will not be responsible for any charges related to travel.
You will be given the opportunity to make a hotel reservation as you proceed through the online registration process.
To change or cancel your hotel reservation, call (800) 884-1381 or (706) 542-2134.
Program Contact Information:
Sharon Ellis, O.D., SOPO secretary
The Georgia Center
Special Needs: If you require special services, email Nette Penn by May 11, 2018.
Dietary restrictions should be indicated on the registration form or during the registration process.
Downloadable ContentRegister by Mail or Fax