The 40th annual Georgia Mosquito Control Association (GMCA) meeting will be held October 18-20, 2017 at the University of Georgia Center for Continuing Education & Hotel. The meeting will start at 1:30 pm on Wednesday, October 18th and end around noon on Friday, October 20th. The GMCA is holding this educational conference as a service to its membership and any other interested individuals. The conference is an opportunity for participants to learn the latest information concerning all aspects of mosquito biology, surveillance, and control and exchange insight with colleagues. Presentations will be conducted by a wide range of experts from the public health profession. Continuing Education credits required to maintain Georgia and South Carolina Pesticide Applicators Licenses will be provided. Please visit the GMCA website for additional information.
Event Date:Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - Friday, October 20, 2017
Location:UGA Center for Continuing Education & Hotel
1197 South Lumpkin Street, Athens, GA 30602
Full Conference Registration:
(includes the banquet on Thursday evening and a one year membership to GMCA)
- $145 on or before October 2, 2017
- $165 after October 2, 2017
One Day Registration:
(includes a one year membership to GMCA)
- $75 Wednesday, October 18, 2017
- $95 Thursday, October 19, 2017 (does not include Thursday banquet)
- $75 Friday, October 20, 2017
Commercial Membership Registration:
(Includes a full conference registration and a company listing on the GMCA website. The second registrant from a Commercial Membership should register separately under the Additional Representative registration to receive a reduced rate.)
Sustaining Membership Registration:
(Includes a full conference registration, an exhibit table and a company listing on the GMCA website. The second registrant from a Sustaining Membership should register separately under the Additional Representative registration to receive a reduced rate.)
Additional Representative Registration:
(Second registration for Commercial and Sustaining Members – must register separately)
Guest Banquet Ticket:
Event Cancellation Policies:
(1) A cancellation received by 5:00 p.m. ET on or before October 11, 2017, will be refunded, minus a $35 processing fee. No refunds will be issued thereafter; substitutions will be allowed. (2) To change or cancel your registration, call (706) 542-7493, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET. (3) If an event is cancelled for any reason, the UGA Center for Continuing Education & Hotel will not be responsible for any charges related to travel.
You will be given the opportunity to make a hotel reservation as you proceed through the online registration process.
To change or cancel your hotel reservation, call (800) 884-1381 or (706) 542-2134.
Office: (706) 542-1184
Cell: (706) 338-0266
Office: (404) 657-2912
Cell: (404) 408-1207
Cell: (404) 229-9889
Registration Contact: The Georgia Center
If you require special services, email Nette Penn by October 11, 2017.
Dietary restrictions should be indicated on the registration form or during the registration process.
Downloadable ContentRegister by Mail or Fax
Exhibitor Information Form